13 June 2012, 11.31 PM
1Column, 2 Column, 3 Column, 4 Column, Blog / Magazine, Blue, Business/Professional, Clean, Featured Themes, Green, Light, Portfolio/Photography, Premium Themes, Purple, Responsive, Showcase/Gallery, Themeforest, White, Yellow
FreeStyle Responsive WordPress Theme
Do you own a dance studio, a performing arts center, a tutorial site, a service oriented business or an institution that offers training courses of any type? Do you want to upgrade the look of your site and make it more current and in step with the times? If you answered yes to both, take a look at Freestyle Premium WordPress Theme, a responsive premium WordPress theme released by ThemeForest.
Freestyle is flexible enough to be used for whatever type of content you want but studio owners and businesses that offer short term courses will appreciate the theme demo because it highlights a lot of features and elements that are really appropriate and useful for their specific needs. The homepage layout is clean, modern and easy to navigate. Unlike the typical square or rectangular sized images, this theme uses unique rounded images, a subtle but noticeable feature you see the first time you visit the page. The theme has five beautiful Content Example Pages:
- About Freestyle Lessons – can be used to introduce your business and the services/lessons/courses you offer
- Beginner Course Sidebar Page
- Advanced Course Example Page
- FreeStyle Exhibitions Preview
- Our Teacher’s Page
These examples can be used as inspiration to give you an idea on how to customize your site. The Service Boxes feature can be used on any page to highlight a product or service presentation. Color settings are unlimited and there is a wide array of beautiful fonts to choose from. Sliders, testimonials, content, service boxes and footer widgets can be turned on or off while the header and website background can be changed as well.
- Responsive design
- HTML5 and Custom CSS integration
- MVC templating engine – html templates are separate from PHP files
- Shortcode generator
- Google Analytics and Google Maps ready
- Frontend Themebox allows you to change colors directly from frontend
- Admin branding allows you to upload your own logo, colors and texts
- Timthumb library for thumbnails
- AIT Dashboard – this means the detailed documentation, FAQs, Theme support and recent updates can be accessed through the WordPress Admin Panel.